Saturday, February 7, 2009

A-Rod Reportedly Used Juice


Breaking News:


According to Sports Illustrated, Yankees Third Baseman Alex Rodriguez tested positive for steroids in 2003. Click on the link for the entire report.


My initial reaction is one of shock. This actually hurts me as a baseball fan more than what Barry Bonds (allegedly) did. I always looked at A-Rod as the anti-Bonds.


I will have more thoughts for the blog that will be posted Monday morning, and don't forget to check out my podcast on Monday as well. There will be more there on A-Rod, too.


In the meantime, a big thumbs up to MLB Network, which is doing a great job in covering this as I write on Saturday morning. Instead of avoiding the issue, as some feared they would because it would make MLB look bad, they are attacking it head on.

No comments: